Divorce Financial Planning
Planning for the future is an essential part of every divorce. Separating or divorcing couples often face major transformations in their financial circumstances.
The bottom line is that two households must survive on the same dollars that formerly supported one. Although divorce financial planning does not involve securities transactions or investment advice, Divorce Financial Planners integrate many of the methodologies of traditional financial planning into the divorce process. Since settlements are in large part financial, Divorce Financial Planners can explain your options, help you set priorities, and lead you through the hard choices ahead.
Questions about the financial issues surrounding your divorce or potential divorce?
We help lawyers and divorcing clients address the special financial issues of divorce with data that can help achieve equitable settlements. It’s always a good idea to speak with a professional regarding the potential financial outcome of your divorce before anything is finalized. Call us today for a complimentary consultation.
Divorce Financial Planning Services
- Tracing income and assets.
- Lifestyle analysis for establishment of financial needs.
- Spousal support buyouts.
- Review and analysis of stock options and other forms of employee compensation.
- Retirement and pension plan analysis.
- Multiple settlement scenarios with supporting documents detailing cash flows and net worth.
- Employee benefits and deferred compensation analysis.
- Develop future budget/needs analysis.
- Cash flow projections.
- Preparing financial exhibits to support your case.
What does a Divorce Financial Plan cost?
We offer hourly or a range of flat fee divorce financial planning packages. Please contact us for more information.